Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easel Monoprints: Part Two

Last month, the children in my class could not get enough of THIS easel monoprint activity - there was no way, I was going to remove it this month!  Instead, as a variation, I simply changed the colors and the shape to coincide with our current Earth Day lessons.  Again, it has been greeted with much enthusiasm!
Earth Day Easel Monoprint:  circle on easel made with green electrical tape, green and blue paint, and construction paper circles.
    
                             These are some of them hanging in the hallway along with our Maps of the World.

4 comments:

  1. Sasha, I LOVE your blog. Since I am a "normal" teacher, and not Montessori trained, I a constantly looking for inspiration on your blog... Thank you so much for sharing all those wonderful ideas! ;-)

    Also, I am very pleased to invite you to a "Tell me about yourself" blog award.

    You'll find more details on my blog:
    http://panitanguera.blogspot.ca/2012/04/dostaam-zaproszenie-do-blogowej-zabawy.html

    I write my blog in Polish, so you might need to use Google translator or something alike.

    Have a nice day!
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moni,
    Thank you so much for this most wonderful surprise! I am so glad you find my blog useful and inspiring! :) I look forward to checking out your blog and award.
    Thank you,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha,

    I love the mono print idea but I don't see / understand how you did it. I see that you cut the paper into circles .. I also see that you put tape on the easel .. could you please give me a brief description of the process. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meg,

    Thanks for writing! I think you will find what you're looking for in the link at the very beginning of this post. The link goes to another post about our first presentation of the easel mono prints which includes pictures of the process. I hope it helps.

    Thanks,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete