Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

I am so touched that my blog has been granted an award!  Thank you so much to Eva at Early Education with Antek and Cuba [trans.] who so graciously passed this along to me:


First, the recipient must thank the one who passed the award and link back to their blog.

Now, the recipient must share seven things about themselves...here I go:

1.  I love anything with chocolate and love to eat cake!
2.  Indoor plants make me happy.
3.  I like to be in my Pj's at 6pm!
4.  I studied ballet at a pre-professional level for many, many years and used to teach ballet to children and adults.
5.  Russian is my second language.
6.  I enjoy watching interior design shows after the kids have gone bed (and indulge in #1 on this list).
7.  There is no denying it - I am an introvert by nature and am a self-proclaimed, "homebody."

There, seven things about myself (boy, is it difficult to write about oneself...) and now, I must pass the award to 16 others - each blog on the following list can surely be awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award," as they are are continuous sources of great ideas and inspiration:

1.  The Wonder Years
2.  My Montessori Preschool
3.  Montessori Print Shop Blog
4.  Living Montessori Now
5.  Leptir
6.  Olives and Pickles
7.  About A Girl
8.  The Moveable Alphabet
9.  Montessori Tidbits
10.  Playful Learning Blog
11.  Inspired Montessori
12.  Montessori Candy
13.  Beautiful Sun Montessori
14.  Kathy's Montessori Life
15.  The Magic Onions
16.  This Education of Ours

There you have it, a list of lovely blogs (in no particular order) that have been instrumental in the sharing of all things Montessori.  They are truly worth visiting... and don't forget to visit Eva's blog too!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for passing along this award to me Sasha. I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO MUCH for the award, Sasha! I already added your link to my awards page. Your blog is wonderful, and I truly appreciate you giving me the award. And I can totally relate to your love of chocolate and introvert/homebody nature! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much, Sasha! I am so happy that people find my blog. This is a great way to interconnect us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Sasha! It's so cool to read more about you! I love finding out about people. I'm jealous you got to study ballet!

    ReplyDelete