Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pumpkin Craft

The children have been working on making these adorable pumpkin crafts.  It ended up being a several step process because the doilies needed to be painted prior to gluing.  For the first several days, we set up the white doilies to be painted orange.  Once they were dry, we collected them and set up the second part to the craft, which the children have been completing this week.

First step: Paining the doilies.

Second step:  Gluing the painted doilies onto white paper and adding a stem ,vine, and grass.

A work in progress.

So cheerful...

Our very own pumpkin patch in the hallway!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sasha,

    I couldn't find any sort of contact form on your site. I just wanted to let you know that I've appreciated your blog for a long time now and featured it on one of my most recent posts: https://homeschoolbase.com/list-favorite-homeschool-bloggers/

    I hope you get some additional exposure :) Let me know if anything needs to be changed, and I'm sorry that I couldn't do you justice in such little space.

    ReplyDelete