Friday, February 21, 2014

A New Favorite Pastime

A couple of months ago I discovered loom knitting.  My son received a loom as a gift on Christmas and I took it upon myself to figure out how it worked so that I could show him…   It turns out I am quite addicted to this new pastime.  I find it the most relaxing activity and I so enjoy working with my hands to create "something out of nothing."  And can you even imagine the gift-giving possibilities?!  Here are a few pictures of what I've been working on:

This is the loom (and the very first scarf I ever made!).



















I am so enamored with this new hobby that I created a Pinterest board for new ideas as well as a board of all my projects.   If interested, you can see the rest of my projects HERE.

Happy Knitting! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment